We hope to see you at our 2018 Annual Conference, held at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA on May 21st and 22nd, 2018. For more information about the conference, accommodations, and other event news and details, please look HERE.
Welcome to the Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology (SQIP). SQIP is a section of Division 5 of the American Psychological Association. We are a society that promotes qualitative research and aims to:
- serve as a forum for enriching and reflecting on forms of qualitative study in psychology;
- provide researchers and practitioners opportunities to share developments across a wide array of endeavors;
- stimulate deliberation on the methodological , theoretical, and philosophic status of such forms of inquiry;
- stimulate innovations in qualitative inquiry;
- promote and facilitate the exchange of information with other disciplines engaging in qualitative inquiry.
We invite researchers interested in qualitative research to join us!