Submissions are now open for our 2018 Annual Conference! Deadline extended to February 1st, 2018. Submissions should be sent to SQIPconference@gmail.com. For more information about the conference, submission guidelines, and other event news and details, please look HERE.
Welcome to the Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology (SQIP). SQIP is a section of Division 5 of the American Psychological Association. We are a society that promotes qualitative research and aims to:
- serve as a forum for enriching and reflecting on forms of qualitative study in psychology;
- provide researchers and practitioners opportunities to share developments across a wide array of endeavors;
- stimulate deliberation on the methodological , theoretical, and philosophic status of such forms of inquiry;
- stimulate innovations in qualitative inquiry;
- promote and facilitate the exchange of information with other disciplines engaging in qualitative inquiry.
We invite researchers interested in qualitative research to join us!